Some of you are so lucky that you have a small (or large) garden in your house where your children can run around freely now that they are on vacation. Sure you have decorated with all the ideas that you have been seeing here and it looks great. The crux of the matter comes when we have to reconcile the games of the little ones with the decoration and, as always, child safety comes first.
Here are some tips which will make this adaptation to the game easier:
- Dispense with decorations that end in a point. The blackboard marking the space of the flower beds may seem pretty in the exhibition, but it is highly dangerous if a child trips and falls on top. Also do not use the typical fence of slats finished in peak, no matter how cuca that remains and as much as it reminds you of the adventures of Tom Sawyer as in the photo that is on these lines.
- If you have installed swingsmake sure that comply with regulations European security. That children do not use them without adult supervision, especially the youngest ones and that they learn to use them well so that they do not have accidents.
- Use plants that are resistant and do not puncture. Better grass or ferns to put roses or aloes, no matter how beautiful they are. Remember that these plants must adapt to the weather, so do not insist on planting ferns if you live in a land where it hardly rains.
- If you install one pool, which suits the age of the children. The little ones do better in inflatable pools and the older ones can already use them with metal or rigid edges. As always, better if they use it under the adult supervision.
- All children like water games. If there is a tap in the garden where you fill the water balloons, which is in a visible place, not only so that they do not get soaked (or yes, that is already the pleasure of the parents) but so that they make responsible use of it.
- If the little ones are old enough, they can be leave a corner in the garden to grow Your own plants. Surely they have a great time and learn a lot. Planting tomatoes, for example, is easy and will fill them with pride when they begin to produce their fruits.
- The wooden objects in the garden should be fine sanded and varnished preferably. A very common accident is that a splinter is nailed by mistake, and prevention is better.