Once again, like every Sunday, we share with you in our decorative week those blogs that in the last seven days have especially called our attention for their findings, their inspiration or their interesting experiences.
- He online restoration course that they will teach in El Baúl de Bego promises, and much. There is more to see the first chapter in which they talk about the criteria of restoration leaving things very clear.
Most people when they start working with a piece of furniture, the first thing they do is sand it. If you sand it you are leaving it without history, without brightness, without color
- And the furniture tells us many things, of themselves, of the houses in which they were, of the families to which they belonged. As the cupboard that has restored Chus in which he found curious notes, dates, names and phone numbers of the family, the garden and coal.
- If yours is not the restoration but you dare with some recycling crafts In the Apprentice blog you will find many ideas, for example how to make an umbrella with cassava leaves or top off a basket of newspaper strips.
- Also of paper, in this case of cardboard, are the paper lanterns that teach us to do step by step in Gears Company, ideal for decorating a garden party.
- Those of you who are already thinking about vacations may like this hotel in Italy as an option. It is the Masseria Cimino, which has fifteen rooms decorated in Mediterranean style, using authentic local materials. The materials will be authentic, I do not doubt it, but for me the environment achieved gives me a totally artificial impression.
- You might prefer to shuffle Cuba to escape for a few days. In that case you will find many architectural treasures, such as the works of Carlos Segrera.
- Surely Alicia Mesa will have a great vacation after saying goodbye to Casa Decor. Two months of intense work that are compensated, at least, with the personal experiences shared with other colleagues.
We also say goodbye, as always, reminding you that if you also have a personal blog, or know any that you find interesting for our decorative week, we would very much like you to share it with us by writing to editors @ decoesfera.com. Until Sunday.
(Update: I edited the previous title that put XXXX instead of XL. Thanks to Michael for the correction)