Never say never. Why Black for kitchens is an upward trend that has several advantages. We have already said on occasion that white kitchens are the best option for those who want a timeless kitchen because they stand up well over time.
But black kitchens are elegant, sophisticated and thanks to their matte finishes they integrate very well in open kitchen spaces open to the dining room.
And attention that when we say black we say, black-black. And dark gray doesn't count as black.
The brave can bet on all black. The least, for choosing only part of the furniture in resounding black. Preferably they are the lower furniture or the island, if any. A more discreet way to enjoy black in the kitchen but including all its advantages.Via Interiordesignmir.com
ADVANTAGES OF THE BLACK KITCHEN
- The result will be naturally elegant.
- It is ideal for those who cook little and prefer the kitchen-jewel concept.
- Better with discreet shooters or that go unnoticed. Its matte finish and the lack of handles will make it integrate well in open spaces, as if it were a bookcase or a bookcase in the living room.
- It is a good way to generate contrast in minimalist environments.
- Black combina with everything. With white countertop, with countertop or wooden modules, with all kinds of marbles (including terrazzo) ... Also as the images show, it goes well in a rustic frame, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls and in industrial styles, on exposed brick walls.