Zara Home moves away from the most obvious trends both in its latest editorials and in the edition of its new furniture, and bet for the dark woods and the sturdy furniture that breathe California airs.
Gradually but steadily, Zara Home continues to include more furniture to its new collection. This time it surprises us with a mango wood bedside table of resounding aspect with reliefs in its frontal.
- Zara Home Wooden bedside table 129,00 €
If something characterizes the furniture you are editing in Zara Home is that it moves away, much, from the Nordic style. Moreover, I would say that it is the opposite of (Maybe too easy?), Nordic style.
Pieces like this bedside stand for dark and more sustainable woods (mango wood is), and remember for its aesthetics to the furniture of the 60s (by the legs) and the Californian style, where the wood and tropical, the patterns and ethnic textiles and the most natural materials, coexist in harmony in the great spaces bathed by the light of the American west coast.
If you are not convinced by the bedside table, another of the latest news from Zara Home is a bank, also solid mango wood, irresistible not only for its design but also for its price, which will surely be easy for you to find a place at home.
- Zara Home Low wooden stool with arched seat 39,99 €
If you also want to bet on the Californian style in your house, with these pieces you will get it easily.
- Zara Home Linen blanket melange effect with contrast stitching 79,99 €
- Zara Home Wool blanket in buclé thread and contrast stripe 149,00 €
- Zara Home Kilim multicolored carpet with fringes at the ends 150 x 200 cm 199,00 € or 70 x 200 cm 99,99 €