The step by step to create a stylish clothes rack ideal to place in the house of the town or the beach thanks to its rustic and unraveled finish. It will also be ideal for other environments, especially for houses with an environment of bohemian or boho-chic style.
Bosch Home & Garden , which gives us the guidelines to make this DIY for which it is not necessary to have any previous knowledge or experience, although it will be necessary to handle a small drill.
To make this clothes rack a reality, we will only need some simple materials that will make it easy for us to build it in a simple and safe way.
- First, we must look for a tree branch appropriate for the field. The size of the branch will depend on the size we want the hanger. For the DIY of the images a branch of 1.5 meters has been used.
- Next, we will have to make sure that we have a work table with G-clamps (that have a straight profile) and a small saw - the EasyCut 12 with Bosch NanoBlade technology - is perfect for cutting.
- Several hook-shaped screws, better if they are black.
- Steel cables to hang it from the ceiling.
STEPS TO DO DIY
- The first step to build the piece will be to measure the space between the hooks on the branch and mark the marks where we want to place them. In this case they have been placed every 5 centimeters, but you can choose the desired distance.
- Once the marks are made, the holes must be made using the drill in screwdriver mode, the ideal is to use a 3 mm wooden drill.
- As a penultimate step, we will have to mark where we want to put the steel wires at each end of the branch. These cables can be used to hang the clothes bar in the place of the house that we prefer. (the entrance or a bedroom is the perfect place). To do this, you will have to drill the holes in the bottom of the bar with the same drill bit that we have used previously. Then, we will use a larger drill (8 mm) to enlarge the holes, so that the wire clips can be inserted without any problem. The depth of these holes will depend on the size of the wire clip.
- Finally, you just have to screw the cable hooks to the holes in the wall to hang it and you could start enjoying it.
Undoubtedly a unique and unique piece to enjoy in summer, or all year.
Via Bosch Home & Garden